We host events for our members and community. From networking socials, art collectives, consultations, and summits, we have something for everyone! We also promote cultural, educational, leadership, and youth events for racialized groups and community partners. If you would like your event promoted on this page, contact us.
- This event has passed.
9th Annual Global Community Alliance Gala & Award Ceremony
February 24, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - February 25, 2018 @ 1:30 am$75
Celebrate diversity! Enjoy a night of networking, recognition, and entertainment.
- Keynote Speaker: Rev. Dr. Anthony Bailey; Coordinating Minister, Parkdale United Church
- Director of Ceremonies: Ms. Sarah Onyango; Community Radio and Television Host
Tickets are $75. Proceeds will be donated to Ottawa School Breakfast Program.
For tickets and info:
- If you’d like to join the YLAC table, email email@example.com.
- To purchase tickets on your own, email Yomipratt@hotmail.com or phone/Fax 613-824-6392.
Advance tickets are available at:
- West: Nana’s Beauty Supplies – 175 Richmond Road, 613-321-5112
- South: African Queen – 2430 Bank Street (unit #17), 613-736-5369