With the support of the Director of Membership and Social Engagement, you’ll:
- attend monthly all-committee meetings;
- be available to support YLAC outreach events;
- help plan social events for members and raise awareness about YLAC;
- maintain YLAC’s social event calendar;
- answer questions from prospective members;
- help recruit volunteers and potential members;
- help develop and produce orientation sessions for new members;
- encourage prospective members to participate actively in ways that are meaningful to them; and
- help develop and implement the recruitment strategy to increase YLAC membership.
People best suited for this position:
- understand YLAC and its mission, values and vision thoroughly;
- are passionate about youth empowerment;
- pay excellent attention to detail;
- can think outside the box;
- can work collaboratively; and
- wants to improve the quality of life for young people in our community.
Interested? Send you resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. While all interested individuals will be considered, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.