The Social Media Officer is part of the Social Media Committee. It’s a team of highly motivated, creative individuals with varying experiences. They have a passion for using social media to attract and engage with current and potential YLAC members.
Role & Responsibilities
With the support of the Public Relations committee, you will:
- Convey YLAC’s mission and values through community leadership and participation (both online and offline);
- Communicate YLAC’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract sustained interest from large audiences;
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content;
- Create a regular publishing schedule using hootsuite;
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns;
- Promote content through social advertising; and
- Develop and implement a social media marketing plan. Learn more about the marketing plan requirements.
- Part-time (2 – 4 hours / week)
- Attend one All-Committee Meeting per month (Sundays)
- Director of Public Relations
- Works collectively with the other Lead Council and committee members as needed.
Interested? Send you resume and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. While all interested individuals will be considered, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.